ReginaldDunstableReginaldDunstable

Main News Movies Audio Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

I say.

Why do I find it kinda funny if I don't even get it?

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Why.jpg

Gentlemen, you are witnessing why we try to keep memes here they belong.

IncendiaryProduction responds:

Typos are a bitch.

Ban day 2010.swf Ban day 2010.swf

Unfunny, gentlementlemen bit doesn't work.

aolko93 responds:

cancer

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Subtle.

>Based on Sony's God of War series.

Ohyou.jpg

Boomeranger. Boomeranger.

This has potential.

This looks like it could be pretty good if It had some decent animations and a bit more depth.

Tricksrael Falldown Tricksrael Falldown

Mamash garua.

Pashut ra.

Acousticorn Acousticorn

WELL I LIKE IT.

I don't even know why, I just do.

Maybe it gets a little stale, so what. I, personally, could have a bucket of accousticorn and still be salivating for the sweet texture of another.

p4tr1ck77 responds:

;) Thanks. This song definitely does get stale after a while. Maybe I'll eventually come back and revisit with some fresh ideas.

The Back Seat The Back Seat

It's p cool.

Yeah, I like it. It's got a nice beat to it, and the instruments diversify enough for the format to not get old, but a few things still annoy me.

I think you repeat some 'motifs' and chord patterns too much. I know it's more of an electronica piece, but even just changing the chord to an inverted one every now and then just to remove the feeling of repetition.

The ending could be a bit stronger, but apart from that, it's a solid 7/10 from me.

p4tr1ck77 responds:

Thanks! I do tend to get repetitive in my music, not just in one song but I tend to use the same patterns in each of my songs. I really need to work on that.
I'm also terrible at endings... :)
Thanks for the review! :D

Learning to Swim. Learning to Swim.

Strange.

It's dischordant, it's sloppy, but at some points it all comes together to be weirdly pleasant. Of course, it then goes back to being a mess.

Buttersnack responds:

That's the effects I put on it. At some point I get bored of listening to just a single piano play (the way this was originally created), so I mess around with it a bit. To be honest, I agree with you and I might go back and try to make it sound a bit better (but still be fun to listen to).

Thanks for your review.